Trusted Vastu Consultant in Dehradun
1. If you have already bought a plot for your new home and aren’t able to start the construction for any reason, get the central portion of the land cleaned and get a slope created towards the North or East direction.
2. While entering the plot, you should always enter from the direction where you will be constructing your main gate.
3. All the four directions for the plot should be 90 degrees to gain progress and prosperity. If any corner other than the North East is bigger than the normal corners, it is not considered good.
4. While the construction is on, never keep sand, bricks and other construction material in the North East direction. This might hamper the construction and create other problems.
5. Water is a symbol of money and prosperity. According to vastu, the place with water beneath it never runs out of money. Hence right after you decide the place, make sure to get a water tank established in the North or North East direction after the bhoomi-poojan is done.
6. While building the foundation of house, start from the North East, and gradually proceed to the South West. The pillars and walls should be first constructed in the West or South so that these directionsare always higher than the rest of the construction.
7. Ask your contractor to avoid keeping his construction tools in the North West. This may lead to misunderstandings and delay in work coupled with irregularities.
8. When the RCC or the ceiling is being constructed,ensure to get it constructed first in the South or West direction and lastly in the North West. This ensures that the work gets done smoothly within the allocatedbudget.
9. Once the construction is complete and you are moving ahead with sanitary and other implementations, you may keep this material in the room situated in the South West direction, and close that room with a temporary door, using it as a store room. This helps you in saving money.
10. Work related to POP, flooring and false ceiling work should always start from the South West direction. Make sure to have a store roomfacing the South West there irrespective of whether it is required or not. South West-facing construction ensures lesser chances of fights, quarrels, financial crisis, etc.
Sharda Construction & Architects, founded by Mr. V. V. Singh, is a growing construction company for more than 15 years having its Head Office in Dehradun, Uttarakhand – India, focusing on infrastructure construction including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Warehouse, Mass Housing, etc.
Sharda Construction & Architects company with a rich and varied experience in the field of civil construction and has been engaged in this business for more than 15 years. Sharda Construction & Architects has built-up its reputation through its excellence in quality, on time service, and high standard of workmanship.